Thursday, September 11, 2008

Well, we're all in trouble now.

Oh, me. I've started a blog. Because we all know that an overly-talkative, overly-opinionated person like me REALLY, REALLY needs her own space to vent her thoughts. Snort.

Ok, so it's not that, really. But I seem to have rediscovered my love of writing lately, and I have been feeling the need to note a lot of things, from the mundane to the (semi) profound.

I suspect that this blog (much like me) will be eclectic in nature, with musings ranging from politics (uh-oh) to the prosaic thoughts that occur to me through my day-to-day activities, with a healthy dose of adoration for my children thrown in for good measure (I mean, come on...would I be a normal mom otherwise?).

If you decide to subscribe, yay! If not, I probably can't really blame you. :)

No comments: