Wednesday, September 24, 2008

New haircut

Well...I did it. I finally bit the bullet, grew a pair, and got the haircut I've been trying to work up the nerve to get for years! My hair is now officially shorter than it has ever been before. People are going nuts over it, but Mark hasn't seen it yet, so it remains to be seen whether he will like it (I'm betting he hates it, just for the record). It will be super-easy and quick in the morning, and that was definitely a motivating factor, but more than anything, I think the haircut suits my hair type. I have absolutely no body in my hair, so I think something short and choppy is perfect for it. We'll see if I still like it in a week, but for now, I love it!

1 comment:

Alissa said...

I love your haircut! Thanks for the sweet comments on my blog. How uplifting to read!! It's really nice to hear from you! Looks like you are keeping REALLY busy. What a beautiful family you have!!