Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Boat Names

Mark and I have always enjoyed looking at all the boat names in Destin. There are several that we see every year, as they are docked on the canal that goes to the beach house, and then several more that I snapped shots of out in the harbor or at Crab Island. This one, the Par Tea Time, is docked at a house on the same canal as the Vera Cruz house, and while the boat is in need of a paint job, I like it! This one, we pass as we head out to the harbor.

This is another one that we see each year. This picture was taken coming in out of the harbor heading back to the house.

This is one of our favorites. Not only is the boat beautiful, but we like the airplane on it. We are assuming it belongs to a pilot. Great name!


I really just like the play on words here.




This one is the Gulf Cart II. I laughed out loud when I saw the name. Just thought it was cute.




A boat after my dad's own heart...



This applies to 90% of boat owners. Yep. It's only money.




I snapped this one out on Crab Island. I bet the owner is a redhead!










1 comment:

Editor said...

Great boat name pics; thanks for sharing!

I'll definitely share on the boat name blog